- Product Overview
Combines fast text-to-speech and a choice of high quality naturally sounding voices, all in an attractive portable design.
For anyone experiencing sight loss including those with macular degeneration and glaucoma.
Rediscover the joys of reading anytime and anywhere with the award-winning ClearReader+, combining fast text-to-speech, a choice of high quality naturally sounding voices, and all in an attractive portable design.
Simply switch-on, scan your printed reading material and start listening in an instant.
Designed for everyday living
Imagine being able to listen to any kind of printed material within a matter of seconds, and all at the press of a button. With the ClearReader+ accessing printed documents such as magazines, newspapers, books or a letter from a friend has never been easier.
Use anytime, anywhere
The ClearReader+ is portable and battery powered and can be used around the home, on holiday, at school or at work, making it ideal for reading a recipe in the kitchen, a book in the library, today's newspaper in the garden or reviewing bills.
The ClearReader+ is easily adjusted to playback at a more comfortable reading speed and volume. You can even connect a separate set of headphones and listen discretely.
ClearReader+ key benefits:
- Click and begin listening in a few seconds
- Intuitive operation - simple adjustment controls for play, pause, forward, back, reading speed and voice selection
- Compact, portable and easy to carry with a built-in carrying handle
- Built-in high quality stereo sound speakers
- Integrated object lighting for reading in places with poor external lighting
- High quality text recognition - select up to 4 voices including UK-English voices (Daniel and Serena) and an Indian-English voice (Sangeeta)
- Headphone connector - connect a headset and listen discretely
- Use from mains power or use internal rechargeable Li-ion batteries providing up to 5 hours continuous use
- Automatically recognises columns