Easy to See. Easy to Use.
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
ZoomText Magnifier enlarges and enhances everything on your computer screen, making all of your applications easy to see and use. The revolutionary new ‘xFont’ technology displays crystal clear text at all magnification levels. Once you’ve seen it, no other screen magnifier will do.
ZoomText Magnifier is an advanced screen magnification program that enlarges and enhances everything on the computer screen.
ZoomText 2018 Magnifier features include:
New Version Number Scheme. Beginning with this release, ZoomText and Fusion will now be numbered using the year it will be shipping in, rather than an arbitrary number. You can think of it as though these are the 2018 models of ZoomText and Fusion coming out, just as they do with automobiles. This new version number system also makes it easier for users to know which versions of ZoomText, Fusion and JAWS go together, and when they were released.
New Lifetime Serial Number. ZoomText product activation is now performed using Freedom Scientific’s Internet License Manager, also known as “ILM”. With the ILM, ZoomText owners now receive a lifetime ZoomText serial number that persists when purchasing future ZoomText upgrades and other Freedom Scientific software products. No longer do users need to enter a new serial number for each upgrade.
For customers entitled to receive the ZoomText 2018 upgrade as part of the SMA program, if you have not received your new ILM authorization code, please contact your distributor (if you are outside of the United States) or Freedom Scientific (if you are inside the United States). Please have your previous ZoomText Serial number available to assist us with emailing you your new Authorization Code.
New ZoomText Startup Wizard. The new ZoomText Startup Wizard makes it easier for users to choose how ZoomText starts up. The Startup Wizard appears automatically right after you activate ZoomText, but you can always run the startup wizard at any time from the ZoomText > Preferences menu.
Improved Performance for All. A wide range of Improvements in ZoomText’s foundation has provided major improvements in performance and compatibility with Windows, Office, Adobe Reader and many other mainstream and specialized applications.
New 4-Monitor Support. ZoomText can now be used with systems running up to 4 monitors and desktops. ZoomText’s innovative multiple monitor support allows you to view different applications on each monitor or different views of the same application on each monitor. The Lens zoom window is also now available when running with multiple monitors.
Localizations Available in this Release. This release of ZoomText 2018 provides a localized user interface for the following languages: Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, English UK, English US, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, and Swedish.
Available in CD. Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) also available for purchase (see Related Products).
Call us for pricing in multi user licences or upgrades.
The following hardware and software are required to run ZoomText 2018 and Fusion 2018:
- Windows 10, 8.1 or 7 with Service Pack 1 (or later).
- Processor: 2 GHz i3 dual core processor or similar. i5 or i7 recommended.
- 4 GB Ram. 8 GB recommended.
- Video card with support for DirectX 10 or higher.
- Recommended: 256 MB dedicated video memory.
- 400 MB hard drive space. SSD drive recommended.
- 5-point multi-touch display for touch screen support.
- USB 2.0 for ZoomText Camera support.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on email@example.com
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.
Write Your Own Review