ZoomText Fusion Home Edition
The New ZoomText Fusion is the best software available for anyone suffering with mild, moderate or severe vision loss. ZoomText Fusion combines the best features of both products – ZoomText screen magnification and visual improvements for screen viewing, combined with the power and speed of JAWS for superior screen reading functionality. Non Commercial-Use Only.
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
Fusion Home (Non-Commercial Use Only) provides the features and benefits of ZoomText Magnifier/Reader, plus a complete screen reader. Fusion is perfect for individuals who, over time, want a smooth and safe transition from magnification to full screen reading. Fusion grows with you, ensuring that you will always be able to use your computer.
ZoomText Fusion is a fully integrated magnification and screen reading program that enlarges, enhances and reads aloud everything on the computer screen.
Fusion is the great solution for schools, agencies, training centers, and businesses where individuals with vision loss are served. A single installer and one license gives access to both ZoomText and JAWS individually, or together when run as the combined solution – ZoomText Fusion.
Fusion is available in two versions: Professional and Home Edition.
A Professional license is used by schools, businesses, and other organizations. The Home Edition – for non-commercial use – is licensed to individuals for use on their personal computer.
Available in CD version upon request. Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) also available for purchase (see Related Products).
Call us for pricing in multi user licences or upgrades.
Fusion Home Requires
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Processor: 2 GHz single core or 1 GHz dual core
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB (Recommended: 4 GB or higher)
- Graphics card with support for DirectX 9.1 or above (Recommended: DirectX 10 or later, 256 MB dedicated video memory)
- Hard disk space: 750 MB for US English
- 5-point multi-touch display required for ZoomText Touch Mode support
- USB 2.0 (for ZoomText Camera support)
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on email@example.com
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.
Write Your Own Review