- Product Overview
IrisVision is a new, innovative magnification device for people experiencing vision lost associated with conditions such as Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy, Stargardt’s Disease and more.
The IrisVision is a wearable device with powerful magnification capabilities for people with low vision. It combines revolutionary, state-of-the art virtual reality technology from Samsung and innovative proprietary software developed by IrisVision. The IrisVision is designed to bring your life back into focus with your surrounding environment; whether it's viewing your garden, reading the newspaper, seeing your friend's facial expressions and observing what you're having for lunch today.
The new IrisVision 8 offers better and improved software and hardware features and capabilities compared with the previous model.
The new hardware includes:
- Utilising the camera of the Samsung Galaxy S8 phone, provides the user with an better live image quality. Therefore allowing you to potentially see the world with greater clarity and sharpness.
- Improved customised designed VR headset which allow for easy operation of the IrisVision software.
The new software platform allows for exciting new features such as:
- Taking and saving photos in a gallery
- IrisReader mode which scans for text and reads it out a loud to you
- Operate the unit using Voice Commands and Google Assistance
- Stream YouTube videos (requires Wi-Fi connection)
Other features and benefits of the IrisVision:
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Extra-wide field of view (70 degrees) with up to 12x magnification, providing you with clearest picture possible of the world around you
- See the people you love with greater clarity
- Enjoy your hobbies again such as gardening, arts and craft, playing a musical instrument
- Read with greater ease and comfort
- See what you write: completing forms or doing a crossword puzzle
- Watch a movie or TV show