- Product Overview
The C-Pen Reader RP2 pen scanner is a technological breakthrough for anyone learning English and is a life-saver for those who suffer from reading difficulties such as dyslexia. The C-Pen Reader RP2 is a totally portable, pocket-sized device that reads text out aloud with an English human-like digital voice.
Note : the C-Pen is not designed for people with vision impairment.
The NEW C-Pen Reader RP2 is the latest replacement for the hugely popular C-Pen Reader, and has
- Improved, faster processor
- Enhanced OCR scanning
- New User Interface
- Practice Module
- Audio Boost function
- Fast Replay Option
The C-Pen Reader RP2 enables users to easily access texts within books, forms, worksheets, and exam papers. All the user needs to do is simply turn the C-Pen on and scan the text they would like to be read aloud to them.
Use C-Pen Reader RP2 to read printed text for you! C-Pen features high quality naturally speaking Australian English, British English, American English, Spanish or French voices. Use it to listen to pronunciations or to help you read in general. Why not really benefit from the OCR and capture a larger amount of text which C-Pen Reader reads for you while you follow the text in the textbook visually? More senses = better learning. It’s easier than you think!
This fantastic product allows the user to access features, such as;
- text saver - chunks of text can be scanned and saved for future reference,
- text-to-voice - the words read as the user scans across them,
- word definitions - utilises Oxford and Collins dictionaries,
- voice memos - important thoughts and notes can be recorded through the microphone,
- USB drive - files can be easily transferred back and forth with a computer without any additional software (suitable for Windows, MAC and Linux),
- micro-USB - for easy charging, and
- headphone connectivity - for privacy and silence.
• Screen OLED 256*64
• CPU 1.2GHz dual core
• Memory 16GB incl. up to 5GB user space
(equivalent to more than 600,000 A4 pages of
text OR more than 48 hours of voice memos
• AI based OCR
• Scan Font Size Range 6.5 – 22 pt
• USB 2.0 High speed/Micro USB
• Earphone 3.5mm
• Battery 600mAh
• First-tier embedded dictionaries
• Extracted text saved as a .txt file (max 64kB)
• Certifications UKCA, CE, RoHS, FCC
• Size Dimensions: 135*33*19mm
• Weight: 50g