Index Everest-D V5 Embosser
Everest-D V5 is the most versatile Braille embosser available, embossing Braille in any format on cut-sheet paper.
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and CAETI and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
Everest-D V5 suites a wide range of users, from personal use to heavy braille production. For decades Everest-D has been the most sold single sheet-fed braille embosser on the market.
With the flexibility of the adjustable sheet-feeder and user defined paper, Everest-D can emboss almost any type of braille on paper, business cards, labels or thin plastic. Its unique sheet-feeder provides stability on cut-sheet paper.
Speed 400 A4 pages per hour +20% vs. V4
High resolution tactile graphics
Automatic booklet format printing
Horizontal and vertical printing options
Height: 63 cm (24.80 in)
Width: 56 cm (22.0530 in)
Depth: 30 cm (11.81 in)
Net volume: 45.36 dm3 (1.6 ft3)
Net weight: 17 kg (37.47 lbs)
Noise level: 58 dB(A)
Warranty: 2 years
Embossing speed cps: 100 cps
Vertical printing (newspaper): Yes
Braille font: 2.2, 2.5, 3.2 mm
Tactile resolution: 50 dpi
Forming method: 13 hammers/anvils
Single sheet feeder: Yes
Paper roll: No
Sheet feeder size: 50 pages
Supports paper sizes up to A3 or 11x17”
User interface: Braille and ink labelled panel with multilingual speech feedback
Serial port: Yes
Firmware upgrade: Via internet always free of charge
LED feedback: --
Printer drivers: Windows 32/64
Index-direct-Braille supports mainstream operating systems such as Windows, Mac OSX and Linux. Easily emboss text documents for free
Voltage: 100-240 V AC
Power max: 140 W
Power stand by: 5 W
Eco power down: 0.05 W
- The 30 day money back guaranteed *
- Free Tech support *
* Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
* Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
* Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
* Free Tech support will be provided free of charge within the warranty period of the product.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on email@example.com
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.