Focus 14 Blue Generation 5
Focus 14 Blue Generation 5 – Ultra-Portable Braille Display!
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and CAETI and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
The fifth generation of the Focus 14 Blue braille display is more rugged and stronger than ever.
The Focus 14 Blue combines comfort, portability, and advanced features for the ultimate go-anywhere Braille interface device. A highly responsive 8-dot keyboard and seamless USB-C and Bluetooth® 4.1 connectivity make the Focus 14 Blue the ideal note-taking companion for smartphones, iPads®, tablets and other mobile devices.
Focus® 14 Blue Generation 5, the most RUGGED portable Braille Display available, has been drop tested to US Military Standard MIL-STD-810G.
14 Braille cells
8-dot Braille keyboard
Smooth, paper-like feel
Convenient thumb key and panning buttons
Our exclusive NAV Rockers let you rapidly scroll by line, sentence, paragraph, or pan through a document
Menu button for quick access to settings
Adjustable key repeat for rapid scrolling and panning
Select your personal Braille firmness with VariBraille
Time and Date display
• 14 Braille cells
• 8-dot Braille keyboard
• Seamless Braille with a more crisp and uniform feel
• Convenient front panel controls and customizable NAV rockers
• Select your personal Braille firmness with VariBraille
• Time and date display
• Use the display without removing it from the protective carrying case
Compatibility & Connectivity
• Bluetooth® 4.1 connectivity: switch between five Bluetooth devices and one USB connection
• Out-of-the-box compatibility with Apple® iOS 11 and Android™ devices
• Works with JAWS® BrailleIn™ for contracted Braille input and full control in Windows®
Perfect companion for smartphone, tablet, or laptop
Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Change of Mind Guarantee* (unless otherwise stated in the overview). For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
Before any claim on this guarantee is made you must contact us on 1300 883 853.
- Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition.
- We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection
- Two-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.
Write Your Own Review