ERGO-Lux i mobil - Charging pad
One charging pad suitable for powering up different devices : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2QA_8CTekY
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and CAETI and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
ERGO-Lux i mobil charging pad– One charging pad suitable for powering up different devices
Did you know that the ERGO-Lux i mobil magnifier can be left on the charging station when not in use without any risk of overcharging? The charging pad can also be left connected all the time. The magnifier should not be left uncharged for a long period of time. If the magnifier will not be used for some time, it is best to store it charged.
* No more changing of batteries
* Cut the cord and take advantage of this convenient feature
* At home: Plug in the charging pad once and for all – that’s it!
* The magnifier has its fixed place and is always ready for use – it couldn’t be easier!
* On the go: Charging pad with USB port Multiple power sources can be used (car, laptop etc.)
* One for all, all for one... One charging pad suitable for powering up different devices
Goodbye battery anxiety. Benefit from this innovative technology that eliminates the hassle of changing batteries and inserting a charging cable into the magnifier.
Approx. 70 x 70 mm with 1.5 m USB cable
- Charging pad, USB cable and USB power adapter
* SCHWEIZER has selected the Qi standard since it is
compatible with many devices (mobile phones and other
small appliances) that can use the same charging station.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Change of Mind Guarantee* (unless otherwise stated in the overview). For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
Before any claim on this guarantee is made you must contact us on 1300 883 853.
- Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition.
- We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection
- 1 Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.
Write Your Own Review