JAWS Inspect is a testing tool that vastly simplifies accessibility and JAWS compatibility testing and does not require a JAWS license to use.
This product is for JAWS Screen Reader Software owners only. Please provide your JAWS serial number upon ordering.
More efficient JAWS compatibility testing
Without the distraction of speech or the complex feature set of the end-user product, Inspect uses transcripts of JAWS output to help quickly diagnose issues and share them easily across quality control and compliance systems. It can also be run with JAWS for a log of complicated interactions
If you are employed by, or lead an Organization committed to providing manual, accessibility test services for web content using the JAWS screenreader, but your testing and developer teams have individuals who are not JAWS users, then the newly released JAWS Inspect Solution is your missing ingredient for optimizing your test processes while maximizing your accessibility efforts.
This one of a kind testing tool vastly simplifies accessibility and JAWS compatibility testing, while removing complex feature sets of the end-user.
JAWS Inspect uses transcripts of JAWS output to quickly diagnose issues and share them easily across quality control and compliance systems, providing a visual representation of the user experience to the sighted developer.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Simplified JAWS use for testers
- Text transcript of JAWS output for use in bug tracking and compliance programs
- Real-time identification of issues
- Rapid rollout with limited training required
- Demonstrates impact of the deployment of inaccessible content
- And assists in eliminating risks that the deployment of inaccessible content presents to your organization and its stakeholders
Download a trial version of JAWS here.
Visit the TPG website to learn more.