Clover 5" screen HD – A pocket-sized magnifier
Clover 5" widescreen LCD display, is a portable, handheld video magnifier with a providing sharp, clear images that are easily viewed in various magnification levels and colour modes ideal for viewing labels, books, newspapers etc. It also has an integrated fold-away writing stand.
Two Years Standard Warranty
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
A portable, handheld video magnifier with a 5 inch widescreen LCD display and a centrally mounted camera, providing a sharp, clear image that is easily viewed in various magnification levels and colour modes.
- Centered Camera
- Larger display and thinner bezel
- Tactile screen frame and button
- Two directions for changing Color Mode
- Quick return to True Color
- Patented Eye-Protection Lighting System
- Long battery endurance
- Compatible Micro USB
Display: 5" TFT screen
Camera: High quality near view Camera
Magnification: Normal 4x-20x; Extend 3x-30x
Color Mode: Simplified 6 modes; Integrated 20 modes
Battery: Rechargeable & replaceable Li battery, 4 hours continuous usage
Power Adapter: Micro USB EU/AU/US/UK/JP; Input: 110-240V; Output: 5V/1A
Weight: 200 g (incl Battery)
Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Change of Mind Guarantee* (unless otherwise stated in the overview). For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
Before any claim on this guarantee is made you must contact us on 1300 883 853.
- Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition.
- We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection
- 1 Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.
Write Your Own Review