ZoomText Keyboard (White on Black)
The All-New ZoomText Large-Print Keyboard. Large print keyboard for easy typing and quick access to ZoomText. Features white letters on black keys.
This is a GST applicable product
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
Designed for anyone who struggles to see and find the keys on their keyboard, the ZoomText Large-Print Keyboard has made typing and using ZoomText faster, easier and more enjoyable than ever before.
Now Ai Squared is proud to introduce the all-new ZoomText Large-Print Keyboard, with cutting-edge design, features and performance that you’re going to love.
The ZoomText keyboard also provides quick access to ZoomText features. Eighteen dedicated buttons allow you to instantly start ZoomText, change magnification levels, toggle screen enhancements, launch AppReader and DocReader, and more, all without having to memorize hotkeys. You can even reassign each feature key to your choice of ZoomText commands, Internet and multimedia commands, or to open an application, document or web page.
What’s New in the New ZoomText Large-Print Keyboard
Sleek modern design that compliments any workstation
For starters, the new ZoomText Keyboard has a brilliant design that is both attractive and low-vision friendly, a feat that was previously thought to be impossible. This is the keyboard that all of your friends will admire.
High-contrast keycaps—easy to see, even in low light!
Each and every key on the ZoomText Keyboard features 36-point keycap labels that are always easy to see (even in low-light conditions), thanks to the ultra-high-contrast color schemes—“White on Black” and “Black on Yellow”.
Premium keyboard action that is a joy to type on
The new ZoomText Keyboard features premium scissor-switch keys. Known for their solid and uniform feel, these keys are truly enjoyable to type on. With the ZoomText Keyboard, you’ll increase speed, accuracy and confidence in your typing.
A solid body that stays anchored under your hands
Built on a durable, weighted chassis, the new ZoomText Keyboard stays put on your desktop and always feels solid and stable under your hands, even if you’re an aggressive typist.
One-touch access to your favorite ZoomText features and more
With the ZoomText Keyboard software installed, the F1 through F12 function keys perform double-duty. Tap a function key to trigger the normal function key command. Briefly press and hold a function key to trigger a ZoomText command and engage the momentary ZoomText feature key mode, where you can change magnification levels, toggle screen enhancements, launch the ZoomText reading tools and more—all without having to memorize hotkeys! While in the feature key mode, you can tap rather than hold the keys to trigger additional ZoomText feature key actions. The feature key mode will automatically exit after 5 seconds or immediately when you resume typing.
Labels for the pre-assigned ZoomText feature key commands (that is, the most popular commands) are printed above the F1 through F12 keys, so learning and using the default feature keys is easy. We know you may not use all of the pre-assigned commands, so you can reassign any feature key to your choice of any ZoomText command, Internet and multimedia commands, or even open an application, document or web page. You can also use your ZoomText Keyboard software with other desktop and laptop keyboards.
Two conveniently located USB ports
The ZoomText Keyboard also includes two USB ports that are always in reach—one at each end of the keyboard. Quickly plug in your mouse, thumb drive, webcam, LED light, or other USB device, without having to find and plug into those hard to reach USB ports on the back of your laptop, or even worse, on the back of your computer that’s under your desk.
Keyboard can be used with any PC without requiring ZoomText.
White on Black keys.
Dimensions: 45cm x 14cm.
- The 30 day money back guaranteed *
- Free Tech support *
* Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
* Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
* Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
* Free Tech support will be provided free of charge within the warranty period of the product.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on email@example.com
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.