ZoomText Fusion Home (SMA) - Software Maintenance Agreement
ZoomText Fusion Home Software Maintenance Agreement entitles you to receive the next two paid-for upgrades (requires that your existing license be the current version).
ZoomText Fusion Home SMA is only available if you own or are purchasing a ZoomText Fusion Home product at the latest version. If you already own Zoomtext Fusuion Home you must supply your serial number.
If you do not have a license for the current release, you can purchase an upgrade to the current version and the SMA at the same time. (Please see related products)
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
Designed for users with advanced or progressive vision loss, ZoomText Fusion provides the features and benefits of ZoomText Magnifier/Reader, plus a complete screen reader. Fusion is perfect for individuals who, over time, want a smooth and safe transition from magnification to full screen reading. ZoomText Fusion grows with you, ensuring that you will always be able to use your computer.
Combining the revolutionary features of ZoomText Magnifier, ZoomText Fusion gives you the total computer access solution.
ZoomText Fusion is a fully integrated magnification and screen reading program that enlarges, enhances and reads aloud everything on the computer screen.
A ZoomText Software Maintenance Agreement entitles you to receive the next two paid-for upgrades. (requires that your existing license be the current version).
Requirements for ZoomText Fusion
To use ZoomText Fusion, your computer must have the following hardware and software:
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (or later).
- Processor: 2 GHz i3 dual core processor or similar. i5 or i7 recommended.
- 4 GB Ram. 8 GB recommended.
- Video card with support for DirectX 10 or higher.
- Recommended: 256 MB dedicated video memory.
- 400 MB hard drive space. SSD drive recommended.
- 5-point multi-touch display for touch screen support.
- USB 2.0 for ZoomText Camera support.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.