TWIN-Lux LED 4.4X Illuminated Stand Magnifier
New illuminated stand magnifier with a large distortion-free viewing area illuminated with bright LEDs and many other features.
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
The Twin-LUX LED is a new, illuminated stand magnifier from Schweitzer with many features that will please users including its greatest benefit: a large, distortion-free viewing area illuminated with bright LEDs. The Twin-LUX LED is easy to use. Simply push the ON button, place it over reading material, photos, coins, or stamps, and you’re ready to go!
It has a unique, double lens system that features a patented hard coating that makes the lenses nearly glass hard. This coating minimizes scratches so text and images appear crisp and clear—the coating also extends the useful life of the product as well.
The field of view is larger than most stand magnifiers – a full 100 x 75 mm or 4 by 3 inches, which means users will be able to see many more words at one time than comparable 16 Diopter lenses without having to move the magnifier. This makes reading newspapers or magazine articles that much easier without losing your place on the page.
The VisoLux+ contains 2 bright SMD-LEDs that provide uniform illumination over the entire field of view. There are two color options to choose from – standard bright, white light and a softer orange light which can be selected by sliding the built-in filter over the LEDs.
Users can choose the type of light that works best for them according to their needs and environment.
All of these features mean the Twin-LUX will prove to be an ideal solution for those who need an illuminated stand magnifier for reading and viewing small objects.
- Magnification: 4.4x
- Diopters: 16D
- Illumination: 2 bright SMD LEDs in cool blue/white light and orange light
- Design: Unique double lens system that features a patented hard coating
- Lens: Ceratec coated to prevent scratches
- Power Source: 3 AA batteries included
- Case: Protective hard foam black case
- Lens Size: 100 x 75 mm or 4 by 3 inches
- The 14 day money back guaranteed *
Before any claim on this guarantee is made you must contact us on 1300 883 853.
* Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
* Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition.
- 1 Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.