Traveller HD 13.3" portable video magnifier
Would you like to read in multiple locations? Are you looking for a more natural and fluent reading experience?
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
The Traveller HD allows you to comfortably read printed text wherever you are, at home, in the office, at school or on holiday.
The Traveller HD Reading Stand is now available for use with your Traveller HD Electronic Magnifier. (See related products).
Take it anywhere
The Traveller HD allows you to comfortably read letters, newspapers and other materials at the dining table, in bed, or in your favorite chair. Wherever you are, at home, in the office, at school or on holiday, the Traveller HD is your ideal light weight reading companion.
Slide & Read
Improve your reading fluency with the Traveller HD. Its unique Slide & Read mechanism provides you with a more natural reading experience, especially for those people that find it difficult to keep their hand steady. Simply slide the screen across a line of text and view the content on-screen. It has never been easier to follow the line or sentence. Sliding back and forth enables you to recognize the shapes of individual words. You can see a more complete line of text because of the large screen, so you can read even more fluently.
Superior image quality
In high definition, enjoy stepless and variable zoom, with adjustable magnification starting at 2.4 times, the Traveller HD allows you to see smaller details of photos and text on the high brightness 13.3-inch widescreen.
What's unique about the Traveller HD?
1. The roll enables you to effortlessly navigate from the top to the bottom of the document.
2. The slides help you to follow a straight line.
3. Use the Zoom wheel to adjust the level of magnification.
4. Use the reading line to stay straight while navigating horizontally.
5. The large 13.3 inch screenmakes it easier to recognize the words that are being displayed. The brightness can be customized from ultra bright to soft and sharp.
6. Press the Open / Close button to unlock the Traveller HD and lock it securely into place.
- Light weight
- Unique Slide & Read mechanism
- Ready to use when the screen is in reading position
- Designed to move smoothly over reading materials
- Full High Definition image quality
- 13.3-inch full colour TFT widescreen display
- Tilted screen position for ergonomic viewing
- Continuous zoom: 2.4X – 30X (+-3%)
- Adjustable document viewing modes:
- Full colour photo mode
- Up to 4 customizable high contrast modes for easier reading (16 high contrast colour combinations available)
- Large icon menu, suitable for low vision use
- Snapshot function: save up to 1000 captured images with the option to change high contrast semi-colours
- Reading Line
- Rechargeable battery: 3 hours average use / 6 hours to charge
- Integrated LED lighting for even illumination
- Weight: 1995 g
- Dimensions: 365x240x49 mm
- The 30 day money back guaranteed *
- Free Tech support *
* Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
* Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
* Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
* Free Tech support will be provided free of charge within the warranty period of the product.
- Two-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.
Write Your Own Review