Romeo 60 Embosser
The Romeo 60 is the a powerful and portable single-sided Braille printer. It is light weight and able to print 60 characters per second, continuously 24/7 with an irreproachable Braille.
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
The Romeo 60 offers modern communication capabilities, including Wi Fi, Bluetooth, high quality American Synthetic Speech, smart user interface, lighted keys and control panel, and Braille translation. By combining all these technologies, users are able to print documents from an iPad, cellphone or by internet, simply by clicking the device into the printer. There is no need for a computer, additional braille translator or cables.
The Romeo 60 comes standard with the following capabilities and features:
- 50 DPI high graphical resolution
- DirectBraille enables printing of standard .doc, .pdf, .txt, and .brf, files; with DirectBraille the file is simply transferred to Romeo 60 which translates it to Grade 1 or 2 Braille
- Airprint allows user to print wirelessly with no cables
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities
- LED lights in control panel, keys and paper handler
- Horizontal printing offers endless formatting capabilities
- Print in booklet or newspaper format
The Romeo 60 comes with built in USB, parallel and serial ports and easily connects to your modern computer system or Braille Notetaker.
The Romeo 60 comes with a one-year factory warranty, USB cable, line cord, user manual & printer driver on CD-ROM.
24.63" W x 11.5" L x 8.63" D
Weight: 7.25 kg (16 pounds).
Case Style: Plastic carrying case with handle.
What operating systems do Romeo and Juliet support?
Romeo and Juliet work with Windows, including Windows 10, 8, 7, and XP; Mac OS X; and Linux (Debian/Ubuntu) operating systems.
Do Romeo and Juliet support Wi-Fi and Bluetooth?
Yes! Both Romeo and Juliet support Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, so you can print from your computer or your favorite mobile device, including iPhone, Android phones, and tablets.
What paper sizes do the embossers use?
Romeo and Juliet support the following paper:
• Tractor-fed paper
• Length: 1 - 17 inches (25.4 - 431.80 mm)
• Width: 4 – 13 inches (120 - 330 mm)
• Paper weight: 80 lb to 120 lb (≈120 - ≈180 gsm)
• Romeo and Juliet both support user-defined paper sizes
Requirements (not included)
- Windows based computer with Parallel, Serial or USB port.
- Braille Translation software.
- Braille Paper.
- The 30 day money back guaranteed *
- Free Tech support *
* Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
* Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
* Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
* Free Tech support will be provided free of charge within the warranty period of the product.
- Two-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on email@example.com
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.
Write Your Own Review