Rido-Clip Spectacle Clip-On 2X Magnifier, for 250 mm
Rido clip-on magnifier with 2X magnification, designed to provide spectacle wearers with hands-free magnification.
Price Inc. GST.
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
Rido-Clip clip-on lens systems are designed to provide spectacle wearers with the option of hands-free magnification.
The Rido-Clips are lightweight and fit most eyeglass frames. The lens is set 2 inches from the eye, allowing for a more comfortable working distance.
When the lens is not needed, it can be flipped up out of the way.
The lens material is PXM lightweight lens with cera-tec coating to protect it from scratches.
Rido-Clip spectacle clip on magnifiers are available in the following magnification levels: 2X, 2.5X and 3X
(spectacles shown here for illustration only)
Lens Type: Aspheric
Working Distance: 250mm
- The 14 day money back guaranteed *
Before any claim on this guarantee is made you must contact us on 1300 883 853.
* Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
* Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition.
- 1 Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on email@example.com
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.