Read&Write Software subscription (single licence)
Read&Write helps employees with additional language or literacy needs, such as those with ESL or dyslexia, who need unobtrusive extra support with reading and writing.
One subscription. One sign in. Any device.
Enjoy the benefits of Read&Write on Windows PCs, Macs, Google, iPad and Android tablets. One simple annual subscription lets users sign in on any device. So it’s great for students and employees working at home, at school or on the move.
Customers wishing to purchase a license for an educational institution or multi-user licenses should call or email customer service for further information and pricing.
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
Read&Write lets everyone read, write and express themselves more confidently.
Our easy-to-use toolbar makes documents, files and web pages more accessible. Read&Write is a big confidence booster for anyone who needs a little support with their reading and writing, at school or in the workplace. And its friendly literacy features help English Language Learners, as well as people with learning difficulties or requiring dyslexia tools.
From hearing emails or documents read out loud to text prediction, picture dictionaries, summary highlighters and a grammar, spelling and confusable words checker, Read&Write makes lots of everyday literacy tasks simpler, quicker and more accurate.
Everyone in your school, college or organisation can try all the great features of Read&Write absolutely free for 30 days. After this trial period, continue using basic features like text-to-speech at no cost - or subscribe for unrestricted access to all our exciting premium features.
Two-minute overview video of Read&Write for Google Chrome™
Read&Write for Google Chrome™ YouTube Video Playlist
Read&Write for Windows System Requirements
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit dual core processor
- Windows 7 or above
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 2 GB Free Disk Space
- Speakers, Sound Card, Microphone (for speech input)
- Internet connection for certain features
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on email@example.com
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.
Write Your Own Review