The C-Pen Reader pen scanner is a technological breakthrough for anyone learning English and is a life-saver for those who suffer from reading difficulties such as dyslexia. The C-Pen Reader is a totally portable, pocket-sized device that reads text out aloud with an English human-like digital voice.
The C-Pen enables users to easily access texts within books, forms, worksheets, and exam papers. All the user needs to do is simply turn the C-Pen on and scan the text they would like to be read aloud to them.
Use C-Pen Reader to read printed text for you! C-Pen Reader features high quality naturally speaking Australian English, British English, American English, Spanish or French voices. Use it to listen to pronunciations or to help you read in general. Why not really benefit from the OCR and capture a larger amount of text which C-Pen Reader reads for you while you follow the text in the textbook visually? More senses = better learning. It’s easier than you think!
This fantastic product allows the user to access features, such as;
- text saver - chunks of text can be scanned and saved for future reference,
- text-to-voice - the words read as the user scans across them,
- word definitions - utilises Oxford and Collins dictionaries,
- voice memos - important thoughts and notes can be recorded through the microphone,
- USB drive - files can be easily transferred back and forth with a computer without any additional software (suitable for Windows, MAC and Linux),
- micro-USB - for easy charging, and
- headphone connectivity - for privacy and silence.