PIAF - Tactile Image Maker
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
The PIAF creates raised line drawings on capsule or swell paper using heat. Users can draw, print or photocopy pictures onto the swell paper and pass it through the PIAF. The heat of the machine causes the lines to swell and then the drawing can be read with the fingers. It is ideal for people who are blind and vision impaired. PIAF is being used in a variety of educational, employment and personal settings.
Education In early education PIAF can be used to:
- Introduce simple shapes and basic concepts
- Learn to draw and taking the first tentative steps to expressing oneself graphically
- Learn about handwriting and signature writing.
In secondary and tertiary education PIAF can be used to access graphical information in nearly all subject areas especially Maths and Science.
PIAF produces high quality localised area maps for orientation and mobility training and for campus or building maps for new students.
At Work with the PIAF, blind and vision impaired people can understand the information on a computer screen, grasp organisational structure of the business and access sales charts. One or two tactile diagrams can save thousands of words.
For Recreeation and at Home PIAF can be used to make a chess board accessible, accessing pictures to know the difference between a giraffe and a leopard, and exploring world maps to identify where countries are located.
- Handles paper sizes up to A3 (11.7 x 16.5 inches / 297 x 420mm).
- Fast operation.
- Audio Indication - a beep lets you know when to insert the next sheet.
- Special circuit to extend heater life.
- Energy efficient and quiet.
- Easy handling - strong, easy-grip handle and fold down paper trays.
- Comprehensive safety features.
Dimensions (without trays): H190mm x W43mm x D147mm.
- The 30 day money back guaranteed *
- Free Tech support *
* Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
* Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
* Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
* Free Tech support will be provided free of charge within the warranty period of the product.
- Two-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on email@example.com
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.