Returns & Warranty Policy
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MAC etc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Quantum Technology Warranty June 2022
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Call us on 1300 883 853
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the “RMA” number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you an “RMA” number
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView and VEO products onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 2 days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
- 1. This warranty does not cover accidental damage, malfunction or a failure of operation resulting from use on incorrect voltages, alteration, and misuse or tampering by unauthorised persons or by incorrect connection to other equipment.
- We accept no liability for consequential damages to other equipment. Our liability is limited to repair or replacement at the discretion of Quantum Technology or the manufacturers of the equipment.
- All freight costs associated with warranty repairs are the purchaser’s responsibility.
- This warranty only applies to the original purchaser.
- Rechargeable batteries have a 3 month limited warranty. There is no warranty on the batteries supplied with the optical magnifiers.
- Software Products are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty.
- The benefits of this warranty are additional to all other conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights or remedies implied by the Trade Practises Act or similar Consumer Protection legislation within Australia.
- These products are covered by a warranty period of 12 months from date of purchase:
- Optical Magnifiers
- All keyboards
- All Mercury & Magnilink TAB tablets
- BlindShell Beep
- Batteries within our portable devices
- All other products are covered by a warranty period of 2 years from date of purchase
- Note: globes for Daylight lamps are not covered by warranty
Out of Warranty Period
Please follow the procedure above under “What you need to do in the event of product failure”, however:
- If we need to attend to assess a faulty unit, a Call Out Fee is applicable
- If we need to return with appropriate parts or replacement/repaired items, further charges may apply
Money back guarantee
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
Before any claim on this guarantee is made you must contact us on 1300 883 853.
- Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition.
- We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection