OrCam Read - Revolutionary Reading!
OrCam Read is a personal AI-driven reader for people who have mild low vision, reading difficulties, including dyslexia and reading fatigue, and anyone who is consistently exposed to large amounts of text – at work and school, or for leisure. The personal reader seamlessly and instantly reads text aloud – from any printed surface or screen.
Watch the Orcam Read video : https://youtu.be/FtfOCFO8CKA
For more details see : https://www.orcam.com/en/read/
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
OrCam Read, for people with mild low vision, reading fatigue, reading difficulties including dyslexia, and for anyone who consumes large amounts of text, is a first-ever lightweight, handheld device with a smart camera that seamlessly reads text from any printed surface or digital screen. It enables you to enjoy the morning paper, read any book, and even read all that appears on your computer or smartphone screen. Privately read the text that you choose, improve your time studying, work more efficiently!
Read Without Limitations
OrCam Read's intuitive laser guidance options are actiavted simply by pointing and clicking.
Hear it Instantly
Any type of text is instantly converted into audio for transmission, either through the device’s tiny speaker or a connected Bluetooth device.
Just Point and Click
With the press of a button, OrCam Read activates a laser to indicate where to start reading on any printed text or screen. A tiny built-in speaker or connected Bluetooth device reads the text selection aloud - in real time and offline.
For OrCam Read Online Tutorials please click here
OrCam Read is handheld, wireless, pen-sized, and lightweight.
Weighs only 44.5 grams / 1.57 ounces
Device+Box: 326.5 gr/11.52 oz 122 mm x 25 mm x 13 mm / 4.80 in x 0.98 in x 0.51 in
Works in dark areas with built-in LEDs
Currently available in English. Additional language support will be released.
- Two-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on email@example.com
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.