OrCam MyReader version 2
OrCam MyReader is a spontaneous reading system for anyone who struggles to read due to dyslexia, vision impairment or may be a victim of a stroke.
We offer no-obligation home trials to ensure that OrCam works for you. One of Quantum Consultants will visit you at home or work place and provide training on how OrCam is used best. Your family, carers and friends are welcome.
If you decide to buy OrCam, initial training is highly recommended. Training can be provided by your supplier. If training is provided by Quantum the cost is $300
For more details see : https://www.myorcam.com.au/
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
The OrCam MyReader is an intuitive portable device with a smart camera mounted on the frames of your eyeglasses, that can read printed text, in real time. You can read newspapers and books, signs, labels on consumer products and even text on a computer or smartphone screen. Perfect for use at home and on the go.
The OrCam MyReader device responds to a simple intuitive gesture – a point of your finger or the press of a single button - it responds instantly!
No need to search for audio books, learn new software or use other tools
Read documents, labels, newspapers, magazines, computer screens, text on smartphones, email, and more.
Work and read in areas without an internet connection or electrical outlets.
Wearable, portable, discreet, advanced, easy to use.
Currently OrCam reads in in English, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Danish, Polish Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Finnish, Swedish, Czech, Mandarin, and Japanese. Additional language support is constantly being developed, with more languages soon to be added.
What’s the difference between OrCam MyEye and OrCam MyReader?
The OrCam MyEye device has three main features: Reading, Identifying Products, and Recognising Faces. The OrCam MyReader is focused on reading and does not include the Product Identification or Face Recognition features.
Currently OrCam reads in English, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Danish, Polish Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Finnish, Swedish, Czech, Mandarin, and Japanese. Additional language support is constantly being developed
Tiny, lightweight, convenient, and completely mobile.
Weighs only 22.5 grams / 0.8 ounces
Dimensions 76 x 21 x 14.9 mm/3 x 0.83 x 0.59 in
Works in dark areas with built-in LEDs
Snaps onto any eyeglass frame magnetically
Hear with built-in HD mini speaker
Touch bar for easy “swipe” control
Instant WiFi software updates
Internal rechargeable battery
- Two-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on email@example.com
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.