OrCam MyEye version 1.5 (Text-to-Speech wearable)
OrCam MyEye is an intuitive wearable device with a smart camera that clips onto a regular spectacle frame. It is designed to assist anyone that struggles to read, recognise faces or objects - particularly people who are blind or vision impaired. Initial training on OrCam is highly recommended. Training can be provided by your supplier. If training is provided by Quantum RLV the cost is $300.
For more details see : www.orcam.com
Watch OrCam user Jack Ross describing his experience with OrCam:
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
DO YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO:
Read text in newspapers, books, documents and signs Identify products at home or in the store Recognise people's faces.
Currently OrCam reads in English, German and Hebrew, with more languages soon to be added.
All you have to do is point!
As you point at any printed information the software in OrCam MyEye will recognise the text and read it out to you.
Alternatively you can press a button on the control module to capture a whole page of text. Either way, you get instant access to any printed information in front of you.
OrCam MyEye can read printed text, in real time and has a small speaker or the option of listening with small earphones. You can read newspapers and books, signs, labels on consumer products and even text on a computer or smartphone screen.
We guarantee you will be surprised at how quickly and accurately it reads.
OrCam MyEye can also recognise faces! Initially you tell OrCam the name of the person in front of you. After that it will recognise each face you have recorded and announce them to you - no more guessing when someone walks into the room. Really helps when socialising and gives you much greater control over your environment
In a similar way OrCam can be trained to recognise a range of objects. Identify your personal items, consumer products, or even credit cards to make shopping and browsing quicker and easier.
Perfect for use at home and on the go. How long has it been since you could read a menu in a restaurant?
OrCam can always be with you, around the home, shopping or travelling. You will always be able to access printed information wherever you are!
Initial training on OrCam is highly recommended. Training can be provided by your supplier. If training is provided by Quantum RLV the cost is $300. (See Related Products).
Currently OrCam reads in English, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Danish, Polish Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Finnish, Swedish, Czech, Mandarin, and Japanese. Additional language support is constantly being developed
In the box:
Black OrCam carrying pouch with accessories containing:
Charger (including travel adaptor plugs), glasses mount and mount kit, lens cleaning cloth, belt clip.
User support refrigerator magnet.
OrCam MyEye Base Unit Dimensions
W – 130 mm
H – 53.4 mm
D – 22 mm
OrCam MyEye Head Unit Dimensions (in cm)
L – 80 mm
OrCam MyEye – 194 grams total
OrCam MyEye Base Unit – 163 grams
OrCam MyEye Head Unit – 31 grams
Internal rechargeable battery
Battery life – last one day of average use on each full charge
Watch a video of OrCam MyEye in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__qk7RX74r4
- Two-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.
Write Your Own Review