NuEyes e2 - Wearable Electronic Magnifier
NuEyes e2 is the head worn electronic magnifier that is lightweight and comfortable to wear.
NuEyes is the future of wearable technology allowing those with low vision to see and take part in everyday tasks, such as reading and being able to see a loved ones face.
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
The NuEyes e2 was designed to be a device that not only helps the visually impaired but is extremely easy to use. The only thing you need to do is press the power button and put the device on your head. Utilizing the 3K LCD screens you will immediately notice how clear the world becomes. Designed around ease of use you can control the device with three buttons on the right-hand side of the device.
You can use the variable magnification depending if you want to read, watch TV, or look at a loved one’s face. Depending on your eye condition you also have three different contrasts to choose from. And OCR/text to speech as the third and final button. If your eyes get tired from reading or you experience eye strain the OCR comes in handy.
- Wearable magnifier
- 101 degree Field of View
- Easy to use 3 Button Control
- Variable Magnification up to 18x
- Contrast – Normal View, Black on White, White on Black
- 4hr Battery life
- Lightweight Design
- 1 Year Warranty
- OCR/Text to Speech
- Live TV and movie streaming
- Product Weight: 268g
- 101 degree field of view
- Counter weighted battery design
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 CPU
- 3K LCD Display with 1440 x 1600 screen resolution
- Refresh rate of 90Hz and a ppi of 615
- Magnification up to 18X
- Three color/contrast settings
- Easy to use 3 button configuration
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera
- 4 hour battery life
- Charging via USB C connector
- 1 year warranty
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.
Write Your Own Review