The NDIS is the National Disability Insurance Scheme. The NDIA (National Disability Insurance Agency) is the Commonwealth government agency responsible for the NDIS. Quantum RLV and NDIS are here to help you achieve your goals and are focused on enabling you to live your life your way. Quantum provides product, services and technology to people who are blind, have low vision or a learning disability. This gives you access to NDIS funding and support, so you can fully participate in every part of life – when and as you choose. We can provide support to you throughout every stage of the NDIS process. For your information we have provided here a series of NDIS podcasts to help you understand the NDIS journey.
NDIS YouTube content
Quantum RLV proudly provides services and products to Australians who have a print disability, Low Vision, Blindness and Learning Disabilities, including Dyslexia. For over 30 years we have provided technology solutions, support and training services to our valued clients.
We are a registered NDIS approved Provider Number 4050000841 offering ongoing support services, our products are manufactured to Australian Standard’s, with a two-year warranty on all products – except lighting and keyboards.
• As a registered NDIS approved Provider: –
• We comply with the NDIS Practice Standards;
• We adhere to our NDIS worker screening obligations;
• All employees have successfully completed the online NDIS Worker Orientation Module;
• We maintain our registration with the NDIS Commission under the NDIS Practice Standards;
• We ensure all Reportable Incidents are reported within approved timeframes to the NDIS Commission.
Quantum RLV & its employees uphold and adhere to the NDIS Code of Conduct, which sets out the minimum standards and obligations expected of NDIS registered providers and staff, when delivering NDIS supports and services.
In supporting and providing services to people with disability, our employees:
• Act with respect for individual rights to freedom of expression, self-determination and decision making in accordance with applicable laws and conventions
• Respect and protect the right to privacy and dignity of people with disability
• Provide supports and services in a safe and competent manner, with care and skill
• Act with integrity, honesty and transparency
• Promptly take steps to raise and act on concerns about matters that may impact the quality & safety of supports & services provided to people with disability
• Ensures each participant accesses supports free from violence, abuse, neglect, exploitation or discrimination
• Take all reasonable steps to prevent and respond to all forms of violence against, and exploitation, neglect and abuse of, people with disability
• Take all reasonable steps to prevent and respond to sexual misconduct
When you deal with Quantum RLV we understand and support your right to privacy and confidentiality. We respect and protect the dignity of our clients and the right to practice their own culture, diversity, values and beliefs.
We support and respect your right to make informed choices about our products & services and your right to access an advocate (including an independent advocate) of your choosing at any time when you choose to deal with Quantum RLV.
We promote, uphold and respect participant’s legal and human rights.
We support and respect your right to have enough time to consider and review your options and seek advice if required, at any stage of support provision, including assessment, planning, provision, review and exit.
Your right to the dignity of risk in decision-making is supported. We support your right to make informed choices about the benefits and risks of the options available from us.
If you require technical support, phone us on 1300 883 853
Your rights under Australian Consumer Law
You reserve the right to refer your complaint to your relevant federal, state or territory consumer protection agency at any time.