Mountbatten Braille Whisperer with Bluetooth
Mountbatten Braille Whisperer is built to be much quieter than a standard Brailler, and includes Bluetooth for interface with an app available for iOS, Android and Mac. The app allows for real-time print-to-Braille and Braille-to-print translation so students and teachers can interact effectively.
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
A long awaited Mountbatten Braille Whisperer has arrived. The quietest and most comprehensive Braille learning device, the Mountbatten Bluetooth Smart Brailler is changed outside and inside. A new more efficient, faster and 70% quieter embossing mechanism will help students increase their Braille skills even more.
The Mountbatten is a simple tool that can be used to develop awareness of Braille symbols and characters. The clear audio response reinforces learning and tells the student which commands are being entered.
The Mountbatten is the first and only Bluetooth® Smart hard-copy Braille device that communicates wirelessly with iOS Bluetooth® Smart Ready devices.
For children and their teachers, from very early childhood to university, Mountbatten offers connectivity, resources and software to support flexible teaching and educational needs. Engage children in the learning process, provide a platform for pre-writing, pre-literacy, and pre-computer skills, and supervise and join in what they’re doing – whether you know Braille or not.
- Battery operation
- Text-to-Braille and Braille-to-Text translation
- Multiple languages
- PC and QWERTY keyboard connectivity
- Embosser and graphics capabilities
With the Mountbatten Bluetooth Expansion Module you can convert your regular Mountbatten (Writer Plus, Pro, LS) into a Bluetooth Smart device. Just install it at the back of your unit, upgrade the firmware (see your dealer for details) and you’re good to go. Thanks to its shape you can still set your Mountbatten upright for easier storage. Nothing is sticking out, the Module becomes an integral part of your machine.
Dimensions:12 x 24 x 45 cm (4.5 x 9.44 x 17.7”)
Weight: 4.7 kgs (10.3 lbs)
Power: Rechargeable internal battery
Battery life: 20 hours standard use, 5 hours embossing mode
Comes with: Battery charger, starter pack 80 gsm A4 paper, MB-Comm software
(MBMimic available on AppStore and Play Google store)
Paper: Standard office paper, 80 gsm or 20 lbs, to Braille paper 140 gsm
Languages: Available in foreign languages and braille codes.
- The 30 day money back guaranteed *
- Free Tech support *
* Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
* Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
* Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
* Free Tech support will be provided free of charge within the warranty period of the product.
- Two-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.
Write Your Own Review