Mercury 12 Laptop Magnifier with OCR Speech and Distance camera
The Mercury 12 Magnifier with Speech is ideal for those with low vision who want one device that functions as a laptop and tablet as well as a CCTV Video Magnifier and OCR Reader. For those who wish to use this in a classroom, Mercury 12 is available with Orion Wireless Distance camera allowing up to 21X zoom.
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
Mercury 12 is the first Windows based tablet CCTV and a result of years of R&D. It’s ideal for those who want one device that functions as a laptop as well as a CCTV. Mercury 12 is compatible with all your existing Windows software including any Windows based access technology you may already have. A large 12 inch screen provides plenty of viewing area in a compact package.
Tablet-based Windows laptop that is a portable video magnifier and OCR (Optical Character Recognition) text reader for those with low vision
12-inch HD Touch Screen with Live Magnification; 5 MP Camera with LED Light; accurate, read-aloud, full-page OCR; headphone jack
Portable, integrated, foldable, lightweight yet sturdy, a 3D printed extruded plastic stand easily folds up with the tablet into a carry bag
OCR is able to accurately read aloud an entire A4 page (8.27 in. x 11.69 in. [210 mm x 297 mm]) in a natural-sounding voice
Orion Wireless Distance camera allowing up to 21X zoom.
Includes: Mercury 12 laptop tablet with stand; Magnetic Keyboard; Carry Case; Power Charger; Charging cable; User Manual
- 12 Inch HD Display
- Live Magnification
- Accurate Full Page OCR
- Multiple Color Schemes
- 8 MP Camera With LED
- Natural Sounding Voices
- Integrated Foldable Stand
- Optional Distance Camera
- Multiple Languages
- Windows based tablet
- Distance Camera
- Up To 6 Hours Of Continuous Use
- The 30 day money back guaranteed *
- Free Tech support *
* Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
* Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
* Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
* Free Tech support will be provided free of charge within the warranty period of the product.
- 1 Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.
Write Your Own Review