MagniLink TAB magnifier with Speech - Coming Soon!
MagniLink TAB – gives endless possibilities!
Watch the video of MagniLink Tab in action:
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
A complete solution
This tablet solution based on a Microsoft Surface Pro with 12.3” screen gives the user a complete mobile solution. The unit is perfect for any smaller task, as well as for long term reading. Use it as a video magnifier with built in OCR, or as a complete computer with access to everything – gives endless possibilities!
Use the internal camera for reading or the high quality external camera for both distance and close-up viewing. This gives optimized possibilities for for reading, writing and object viewing.
Connect and communicate
MagniLink TAB is easily connected to your network with WiFi and you can use different accessories connected with Bluetooth. Internet and other standard applications are only a click away – with MagniLink TAB you can easily communicate with the rest of the world!
MagniLink TAB has a touch screen with low vision adapted buttons. You can also control the unit by gestures or connect a Bluetooth keyboard and control it by hotkeys. The functionality is adaptable to the individual user by removing and customizing features.
Listen to your text
The high performance software is included and with the built in OCR and Text to Speech, your text can be read aloud for the best possible experience. Several different viewing modes are available for increased reading speed, reading endurance and a more relaxed reading!
MagniLink TAB is foldable and lightweight with easy and quick startup – you can start working almost immediately. This makes the unit ideal for use in the classroom and the workplace environment and also on the go!
MagniLink TAB – the low vision adapted solution for every need!
Tablet and stand
Model: Microsoft Surface Pro
Screen size: 12.3”
Resolution: 2736 x 1924
Dimensions folded: 14.4x11.8x1.2 in (WxDxH)
Dimensions unfolded: 9x12.2x13.8 in (WxDxH)
Weight: 2.9 kg /6.4 Ibs
External distance camera
Magnification: 0,8-40x (height 13 in)
Frame rate: 60 Hz
Length: Camera and arm: 24.4 in
Weight: 0.725 kg/1.6 Ibs
- The 30 day money back guaranteed *
- Free Tech support *
* Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
* Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
* Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
* Free Tech support will be provided free of charge within the warranty period of the product.
- Two-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.
Write Your Own Review