MAGic Screen Magnification with Speech Software
Computer users with low vision can take control of Web and other software applications with the help of MAGic. The built-in human sounding voices can be controlled independently for speaking text, mouse echo and typing echo.
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and CAETI and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
Magnify Your PC Screen Up to 36 Times with MAGic
No longer will you struggle with type too small to read and images with indecipherable details. MAGic opens up a whole new world of computing for low vision users. Whether creating and reading documents, e-m
MAGic can be used with all 32-bit versions of Windows® 7 and Windows Vista Service Pack 2 or later and all 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Windows Server® 2008 Release 2.
MAGic System Requirements
To use the latest version of MAGic, you need a personal computer running Microsoft Windows with the minimum requirements listed below. Proper licensing is required to run MAGic with Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Processor speed: Minimum 1.5 GHz processor for Windows 7 or Windows Vista
- Memory (RAM) Minimum 2 GB for Windows 7 (64-bit); 4 GB recommended. Minimum 1 GB required for Windows 7 (32-bit) or Windows Vista; 2 GB recommended.
- Required hard disk space: 1.6 GB required during installation. 44 MB to 120 MB required per voice for installing RealSpeak Solo Direct voices (file sizes will vary depending on the voice installed).
- Video: DirectX 9.1 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 driver or later; DirectX 10 or later recommended
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card (for speech)
- Multi-monitor support: Computer and video card that supports dual monitors; 32-bit color recommended; two computer monitors
Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) also available (see Related Products).
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on email@example.com
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.