Large Print Black on Yellow Keyboard Cover - Discontinued, stock is limited
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and CAETI and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
LogicSkin Large Print keyboard cover is designed to give users an easier and more accurate way to type on their keyboard.
Whether you are using word processing, spreadsheets, or any other computer applications, using the large print skin with large letters, numbers, and punctuations makes it much easier to accomplish your tasks. You can minimize your typing errors and reduce your eye strain.
The skin is made of flexible and durable Japanese silicon that is sensitive to the touch yet tough enough to be washed even by an automatic washer. It also protects the keyboard from spills and dirts. Perfect for those who are visually impaired or just need a little bit more help with their eyesight.
Logicskin is made from the best 100% hi-grade Japanese Silicone,
Compatible with Apple Ultra Thin Alu Keyboard 0,5mm Thin,
silky smooth feel,Soft, Flexible and yet very tough, Protects your Mac from dirt, dust and spills, Easy removed for cleaning,
Stays in place - Do not slip or slide, Hand washable- easy to keep clean, Helps muffle typing noises,
This is a GST applicable product
Fits only for models before 2016
Height: 0.5 mm
Width: 338 mm
Weight: 101 g
Length: 158 mm
Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Change of Mind Guarantee* (unless otherwise stated in the overview). For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
Before any claim on this guarantee is made you must contact us on 1300 883 853.
- Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition.
- We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection
- 1 Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.