JAWS Professional with SMA Package
JAWS for Windows current version professional single licence with a Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) which entitles you to receive the next two paid-for upgrades.
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
JAWS is a powerful accessibility solution that reads information on your screen using synthesized speech. JAWS provides many useful commands that make it easier to use programs, edit documents, and read Web pages. A JAWS Software Maintenance Agreement entitles you to receive the next two paid-for upgrades.
About JAWS Professional
Powerful Access to Screen Content
JAWS® is the world's most popular screen reader, developed for computer users whose vision loss prevents them from seeing screen content. JAWS reads aloud what's on the PC screen and gives the user a unique set of intelligent tools for navigating and accesses Web pages and all screen content.
Compatible With the Most Frequently Used Workplace and Classroom Applications
JAWS enables you to work with Lotus Symphony, a suite of IBM tools for word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation creation and with Lotus Notes by IBM. JAWS also is compatible with Microsoft Office Suite, MSN Messenger, Corel WordPerfect, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Internet Explorer, Firefox - and many more applications that are used on a regular basis on the job and in school.
Unmatched Braille Support
With a refreshable Braille display like Freedom Scientific's Focus, JAWS also provides Braille output in addition to, or instead of, speech. An array of versatile features and customizable options lets you tailor JAWS for your individual needs and preferences.
Built-in free DAISY Player and full set of DAISY-formatted basic training books
Works with Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and much more
Supports Windows® 8.1 and Windows 10, including touch screens and gestures
Support for MathML content presented in Internet Explorer that is rendered with MathJax
Fast information look-up at your fingertips with Research It
Convenient OCR feature provides access to the text of PDF documents, even those with scanned images that are reported as empty documents by screen readers
Save time with Skim Reading
The only Windows screen reader to provide contracted Braille input from your Braille keyboard
Fully compatible with MAGic, screen magnification software, and OpenBook, scanning and reading program
- JAWS Tandem available for free to help with support and training
- Optional support for Citrix, Terminal Services, and Remote Desktop
- Powerful scripting language to customize the user experience on any application
- Includes drivers for all popular Braille displays
- Includes voices for over 30 different languages
- Distributed worldwide with local sales and support in most countries
Current JAWS customers who would like to purchase an upgrade to the current version or purchase a SMA individually should please call customer service.
Customers with multi-user licenses should please call customer service for pricing options.
All JAWS Professional products can be used with all 32-bit or 64-bit versions of Windows 8 Professional on both Tablets and Touch Screen computers.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on email@example.com
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.