JAWS Inspect single user licence - 12 month subscription
JAWS Inspect is a testing tool that vastly simplifies accessibility and JAWS compatibility testing and does not require a JAWS license to use.
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
More efficient JAWS compatibility testing
Without the distraction of speech or the complex feature set of the end-user product, Inspect uses transcripts of JAWS output to help quickly diagnose issues and share them easily across quality control and compliance systems. It can also be run with JAWS for a log of complicated interactions
If you are employed by, or lead an Organization committed to providing manual, accessibility test services for web content using the JAWS screenreader, but your testing and developer teams have individuals who are not JAWS users, then the newly released JAWS Inspect Solution is your missing ingredient for optimizing your test processes while maximizing your accessibility efforts.
This one of a kind testing tool vastly simplifies accessibility and JAWS compatibility testing, while removing complex feature sets of the end-user.
JAWS Inspect uses transcripts of JAWS output to quickly diagnose issues and share them easily across quality control and compliance systems, providing a visual representation of the user experience to the sighted developer.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Simplified JAWS use for testers
- Text transcript of JAWS output for use in bug tracking and compliance programs
- Real-time identification of issues
- Rapid rollout with limited training required
- Demonstrates impact of the deployment of inaccessible content
- And assists in eliminating risks that the deployment of inaccessible content presents to your organization and its stakeholders
Visit the TPG website to learn more.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.
Write Your Own Review