JAWS Home Edition with SMA Package
JAWS for Windows Current version standard single licence with a Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) which entitles you to receive the next two paid-for upgrades.
(Non-Commercial Use Only).
Please note, this software will not function on any device powered by an ARM processor. Please check your hardware specification before purchasing either this software or a new computer.
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
JAWS is a powerful accessibility solution that reads information on your screen using synthesized speech. JAWS provides many useful commands that make it easier to use programs, edit documents, and read Web pages. A JAWS Software Maintenance Agreement entitles you to receive the next two paid-for upgrades.
About JAWS Standard
Powerful Access to Screen Content
JAWS® is the world's most popular screen reader, developed for computer users whose vision loss prevents them from seeing screen content. JAWS reads aloud what's on the PC screen and gives the user a unique set of intelligent tools for navigating and accesses Web pages and all screen content.
Compatible With the Most Frequently Used Workplace and Classroom Applications
JAWS enables you to work with Lotus Symphony, a suite of IBM tools for word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation creation and with Lotus Notes by IBM. JAWS also is compatible with Microsoft Office Suite, MSN Messenger, Corel WordPerfect, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Internet Explorer, Firefox - and many more applications that are used on a regular basis on the job and in school.
Unmatched Braille Support
With a refreshable Braille display like Freedom Scientific's Focus, JAWS also provides Braille output in addition to, or instead of, speech. An array of versatile features and customizable options lets you tailor JAWS for your individual needs and preferences.
- Talking installation - fast and easy
- Two multi-lingual speech synthesizers - Eloquence and RealSpeak Solo Direct with great natural-sounding speech.
- DAISY-formatted basic training in text and audio
- More than 15 years experience working with Windows, distributed in 55 countries, and translated into 24 languages
- Fully compatible with MAGic® screen magnification software
- JAWS 11.0.1467 and later supports dual monitors
- Research It at your fingertips - fast and simple to look up information like definitions, sport scores, area codes, stock listings, and more
- Convenient OCR - with just a few simple keystrokes, access any image on the screen that includes text
Current JAWS customers who would like to purchase an upgrade to the current version should please call customer service.
Customers with multi-user licenses should please call customer service for pricing options.
To use JAWS for Windows, you need a personal computer running Microsoft® Windows® with the following:
*Will not function on any device powered by an ARM processor
Specification: Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2008
Processor speed: Minimum 1.5 GHz processor Memory (RAM): 4 GB recommended (64-bit) 2 GB recommended (32-bit)
Required hard disk space: 20 MB to 690 MB required per voice for installing Vocalizer Expressive, Vocalizer Direct, or RealSpeak Solo Direct voices (file sizes will vary depending on the voice installed)
Video: A display adapter capable of at least 800 x 600 screen resolution with 16-bit color (1024 x 768 screen resolution with 32-bit color recommended)
Sound: Windows compatible sound card (for speech)
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.