IrisVision- New Electronic Glasses
IrisVision is a new, innovative magnification device for people experiencing vision lost associated with conditions such as Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy, Stargardt’s Disease and more.
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
The IrisVision is a wearable device with powerful magnification capabilities for people with low vision. It combines revolutionary, state-of-the art virtual reality technology from Samsung and innovative proprietary software developed by IrisVision. The IrisVision is designed to bring your life back into focus with your surrounding environment; whether it's viewing your garden, reading the newspaper, seeing your friend's facial expressions and observing what you're having for lunch today.
The new IrisVision 8 offers better and improved software and hardware features and capabilities compared with the previous model.
The new hardware includes:
- Utilising the camera of the Samsung Galaxy S8 phone, provides the user with an better live image quality. Therefore allowing you to potentially see the world with greater clarity and sharpness.
- Improved customised designed VR headset which allow for easy operation of the IrisVision software.
The new software platform allows for exciting new features such as:
- Taking and saving photos in a gallery
- IrisReader mode which scans for text and reads it out a loud to you
- Operate the unit using Voice Commands and Google Assistance
- Stream YouTube videos (requires Wi-Fi connection)
Other features and benefits of the IrisVision:
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Extra-wide field of view (70 degrees) with up to 12x magnification, providing you with clearest picture possible of the world around you
- See the people you love with greater clarity
- Enjoy your hobbies again such as gardening, arts and craft, playing a musical instrument
- Read with greater ease and comfort
- See what you write: completing forms or doing a crossword puzzle
- Watch a movie or TV show
- Adjustable brightness
- Integrated LED Lighting
- Zoom levels from 1x to 12x.
- 5.1" screen size (looks larger because of the distance to the face.)
- 5 colour modes
- Dimensions 8 x 4.75 x 3.8 inch 1.1 lb
- Weight less than 500 grams.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Change of Mind Guarantee* (unless otherwise stated in the overview). For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
Before any claim on this guarantee is made you must contact us on 1300 883 853.
- Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition.
- We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection
- Two-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.
Write Your Own Review