BrowseAloud for Government Websites -ask for a quote!
BrowseAloud is an innovative reading support solution that removes the barriers faced by up to 46% of the population when interacting online.
BrowseAloud adds speech, reading and translation support to your website facilitating access and participation for people with print disabilities, dyslexia, low literacy, mild visual impairments and those with English as a second language.
Please contact us for a quote!
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and CAETI and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
BrowseAloud is a program that reads out the words on a website, highlighting the words as they are being read aloud. BrowseAloud is a tool for people who may find it difficult to read text online or for those who may have literacy problems and/or learning disabilities such as dyslexia. It is also a beneficial tool for those for whom English is a second language and may have trouble reading.
Browsealoud can be licensed to your website, allowing it to be speech-enabled by anyone using the free Browsealoud program. The aim of Browsealoud is to widen the accessibility of the Internet to people with reading difficulties at no cost to themselves.
Government, Corporate, Education and Not-for -Profit organisations choose BrowseAloud to:
- Reduce Cost
- Help Comply with Legal Obligations
- Increase Digital Inclusion
- Promote Equality & Opportunity
There are different pricing structures dependent on the type of organisation so please give us a call today to find out how you can transform your website into a welcoming environment for all.
Try Browsealoud on your site, instantly
Contact us to get your personalised 30-day Browsealoud code then follow our three simple steps to add the code to your site. You can try Browsealoud on your live site or your staging site, whatever you prefer.
Browsealoud Version 5 Features include: NEW Instant Speech feedback with no delays NEW Reads Secure Websites with a High Quality Voice NEW Reads Intranets with a High Quality Voice NEW Firewall friendly High Quality Voices – including Australian voices! Dual Colour Highlighting Auto Continuous Reading Text Magnification Display MP3 Output Talking Dictionary Editable Pronunciations International Languages – also speaks Dutch, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian Reads embedded PDFs and Microsoft Word files in their original format Reads Accessible Flash, Accessible Java, all Alt Tags, Dynamically generated pages, Dynamic Menu Systems, and Scrolling Ticker Bars Minimum System Requirements for Browsealoud programs Windows Operating system: Windows 2000, XP or Vista System memory: 256 MB (512MB recommended) Hard drive space: 20 MB Processor: Pentium 350 MHz Sound card and speakers Recommended browsers: Recommended to be used with Internet Explorer 6 or later. Supports Firefox 3.x Supports Adobe Reader 8 or higher Macintosh Operating System: OS X 10.3.9 or later System memory: 256 MB RAM (512 MB is preferable) Hard drive space: 20 MB Processor: compatible with Power PC or Intel processors Speakers or headsets Supported Browser: Safari Browser
Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Change of Mind Guarantee* (unless otherwise stated in the overview). For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
Before any claim on this guarantee is made you must contact us on 1300 883 853.
- Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition.
- We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection
- Two-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.
Write Your Own Review