Compact 7 HD
Imagine using a high definition magnifier providing more overview and more words per line combined with the best available image quality.
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and CAETI and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
Imagine using a high definition magnifier providing a greater overview and more words per line combined with the best available image quality. The Compact 7 HD integrates the largest screen available in the Optelec Compact product family; still it is small enough to be carried easily from one location to another.
Large screen in a compact design
With an adjustable magnification range starting from 2 times, the Optelec Compact 7 HD allows you to see the smallest details of photographs and objects on the ergonomically positioned, 7-inch high brightness widescreen.
Start reading immediately
With the press of only one button, the Compact 7 HD is ready to use. Simply place the Compact 7 HD on the object you wish to view and press the large button below the screen. The Compact 7 HD opens and automatically starts magnifying with your preferred display settings.
Adjust the display settings to meet your specific needs using the special large icon menu. Use the intuitive, easy to operate buttons to choose your preferred viewing modes, level of brightness and power options.
Take it anywhere
Unlike desktop video magnifiers, the Compact 7 HD allows you to comfortably read letters and books whilst sitting comfortably on your sofa or favourite chair. At home, in the office, at school or on holiday, the Compact 7 HD is your ideal companion.
- Continuous zoom: 2 to 24 times magnification
- High Definition auto-focus camera for superior images and intuitive reading
- High contrast semi-colours for easier reading
- Tilting screen position for comfortable viewing
- Designed to move smoothly over reading materials
- Innovative lighting design for a consistently-lit on-screen image
- Snapshot facility with audio indication sounds
- Rechargeable battery offering an average of 4 hours continuous use
Dimensions: 19 x 13 x 2.67 cm / 7.5 x 5.1 x 1.1 inches
Weight: 640 grams / 22.6 ounces
Display: 7-inch high brightness widescreen. Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels. Contrast ratio: 500:1. Brightness: 350 cd/m2
Magnification: 2X t0 24X. Continuous zoom.
Camera: High Definition auto-focus camera for superior images and intuitive reading
Viewing modes: High contrast semi-colours for easier reading
Freeze frame / Snapshot: Yes, with audio indication sounds.
Power Source: Internal rechargeable battery offering an average of 4 hours continuous use
Also included: Hard leather protective carry case, wrist strap and screen cleaning cloth
Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Change of Mind Guarantee* (unless otherwise stated in the overview). For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
Before any claim on this guarantee is made you must contact us on 1300 883 853.
- Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition.
- We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection
- Two-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.