Compact 6 HD Speech
With the pocket-sized Compact 6 HD Speech, you can enjoy Speech on the go: just point, capture and listen.
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
The Compact 6 HD Speech is more than just another electronic magnifier. Being only 14 mm thin, it is a pocket-sized, 6-inch touch screen magnifier that reads texts aloud, whether it is at your desk, at a store, at home, at school, or at the office.
Speech on the go
Point the Compact 6 HD Speech to a text, take a snapshot and listen to the text as it is read aloud. The pocket-sized Compact 6 HD Speech captures, recognizes and reads text to you in over 25 languages.
Enjoy superior magnification
With the Compact 6 HD Speech, you can read magnified text in high contrast colors and view objects from a small distance. Thanks to its large 6-inch screen, you can fit more text on the screen for maximum overview. Ready to use within a second, the Compact 6 HD Speech magnifies instantly after you turn it on.
Designed to meet your needs
With its two cameras, customizable touch screen buttons and interface, you can transform your Compact 6 HD Speech and tailor it to your personal needs. Add the reading stand to read more comfortably at a desk or table, or use it without the reading stand for spot-reading and magnifying nearby objects.
- Point the camera, capture the text, and listen as the text is read aloud
- View and magnify text, objects and photos
- Small and pocket-sized design
- More words on-screen for maximum overview
- Easy to hold thanks to the ergonomically designed side grips
- Instant on and ready to use within 1 second
- Customizable button bars
- Clock function
- Designed to move smoothly over reading materials
- Large 6-inch high brightness touch screen
- Continuous zoom: <0.5 to >21 times magnification
- 2 High Definition auto-focus cameras for reading and viewing objects and photographs
- High contrast semi-colors for easier reading
(set up to 4 combinations from a possible choice of 16)
- Reversible USB C connector for charging
- Rechargeable battery offering an average of 3 hours continuous use
- Dimensions: 183 x 95 x 14 mm / 7.2 x 3.7 x 0.55 in
- Weight Compact 6 HD 270 grams / 9.5 ounces
- Weight Reading Stand 110 grams / 3.0 ounces
Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Change of Mind Guarantee* (unless otherwise stated in the overview). For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
Before any claim on this guarantee is made you must contact us on 1300 883 853.
- Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition.
- We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection
- Two-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.