Compact 6HD Speech Docking station- Coming soon!
Transform the Compact 6 HD Speech into an easy-to-use reading machine.
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
With this multi-purpose docking station, you can easily transform your Compact 6 HD Speech into an easy-to-use reading machine that captures full page documents, and reads the text to you through the Speech Dock’s high quality speaker.
The Compact 6 HD Speech on its own is ideal if you want to scan and read smaller pieces of text, but when you want to listen to larger pieces of text, the Speech Dock is your go-to solution.
Simply lay the Compact 6 HD Speech on the Speech Dock and place a document below the camera.
All you have to do now is press the snapshot button, and the Compact 6 HD Speech will read the text to you. It’s as easy as that. A full-size speaker is integrated in the design of the Speech Dock, making sure that the sounds is always clean, clear and balanced – even in noisy situations. When the speaker is turned off, the Speech Dock will charge your Compact 6 HD, so you won’t run out of battery.
- Scan and read full page documents (A4 & letter size)
- Integrated speaker for high quality sound
- Charging station for the Compact 6 HD Speech
- Intuitive touch screen buttons, especially designed to use with the Speech Dock
- Foldable design for convenient storage and carrying
- Dimensions when folded: approximately 375 x 124 x 44 mm / 14.8 x 4.9 x 1.7 inches
- Dimensions when unfolded: approximately 370 x 124 x 365 mm / 14.6 x 4.9 x 14.4 inches
- Weight: approximately 1280 grams
Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Change of Mind Guarantee* (unless otherwise stated in the overview). For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
Before any claim on this guarantee is made you must contact us on 1300 883 853.
- Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition.
- We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection
- Two-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on email@example.com
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.