Revolutionary Reading! OrCam Read Smart is a personal AI-driven reader for people who have mild low vision, reading difficulties, including dyslexia and reading fatigue, and anyone who is consistently exposed to large amounts of text – at work and school, or for leisure. The personal reader seamlessly and instantly reads text aloud – from any printed surface or screen.
The OrCam Read Smart has a new feature called "Smart Reading." This enables you to find specific information in any document faster than ever before. Whether you are reading a newspaper or a restaurant menu, you can now use voice commands to find a word, headline, dates, amounts and more. Simply ask for the text that interests you: "read the headlines," "read amounts," or "start from" a specific section.
Watch the Orcam Read Smart video on YouTube
- OrCam Read is handheld, wireless, pen-sized, and lightweight.
- Weighs only 44.5 grams / 1.57 ounces
- Device+Box: 326.5 gr/11.52 oz 122 mm x 25 mm x 13 mm / 4.80 in x 0.98 in x 0.51 in
- Works in dark areas with built-in LEDs
- Languages: Currently available in English. Additional language support will be released.
- Battery: 320mAH nominal
- Camera: 13 Megapixels
For further information visit OrCam