Introducing the ElBraille Windows 10 Notetaker! The notetaker everyone's been waiting for!
ElBraille is a portable device designed for users who are blind or deaf-blind and want to stay connected at school, at workplace or home as well as on the go.
Combining a Focus 14 Braille display with braille keyboard , a Windows 10 computer with JAWS, the ElBraille is a compact braille computer for the 21st century.
Please note: JAWS for Windows Professional single licence is included.
A cutting-edge, extremely portable Braille computer!
The twenty-first century, take anywhere replacement for the dedicated notetaker, ElBraille combines the power and flexibility of a modern mainstream computer running the Windows 10 operating system with JAWS and a braille display with a full braille keyboard to offer a fully accessible compact computer.
JAWS provides the best screen reader experience with either Eloquence speech output or the highly responsive and life-like Vocalizer Expressive Compact voices as well as full braille output.
Type text into documents or perform JAWS and Windows commands right from the braille display’s keyboard using the JAWS BrailleIn feature.
Run any Windows application such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Outlook. Use FSReader to read DAISY books from sources such as Bookshare.org or browse the internet with microsoft internet explorer or mozilla firefox.
Elbraille also includes a set of specially designed apps for performing popular actions such as the creation of voice or text notes, listening to audio content, and more.
The ElNotes application developed by Elita Group is designed to create, store, and manage text and voice notes on the ElBraille Notetaker.
ElNotes allows a user to quickly create text and voice notes using a set of special keystrokes and then export them to TXT or MP3 files respectively, if needed. These files are saved to a user-specified folder and then are available to be read and listened to using other ElBraille applications.
Key features include:
- Full Windows 10 functionality
- Run Microsoft Word, Outlook or Excel or other windows applications
- Type in Braille in using the Focus 14 keyboard
- Read audio books using FS Reader
- Dedicated app for text and voicenotes
- Dedicated app for listening to audio content.
- Headset jack
- Built in speaker and microphone
- Speech and refreshable braille output
- Dedicated tactile keys for functions such as time, and battery status.
- JAWS already installed as a demo-just activate with your serial number or dongle.
- Connect the Pearl and OpenBook for a scanning/reading solution.
- Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity
- SIM card slot for SMS and internet calls