The smallest Braille and tactile graphics embosser.
Emboss Braille and images directly from your computer onto Thermal Technology and Capsule Paper. By heating the paper, Braille and graphics can be produced with only 1 step.
The TactPlus printer offers a revolutionary design driven by thermal embossing.
TactPlus can only be used with its specialized paper. Similar to swell paper, this fine, thermal, foamed capsule paper is heated by the TactPlus printer, embossing high-quality braille and graphics, in one easy step. (See related products for the TactPlus Printer Paper).
- Braille and tactile graphics embosser
- Sheet size A4
- Small and weighs about 5kg
- Embossing silently. Less than 50 decibels can be heard while embossing (compare that to the noise levels of conventional embossing!)
- Audio guidance to assist vision-impaired users
- USB, Wireless, and LAN connectivity
Size: in use 316x577x259mm / carrying 316x293x187mm