The Romeo 60 offers modern communication capabilities, including Wi Fi, Bluetooth, high quality American Synthetic Speech, smart user interface, lighted keys and control panel, and Braille translation. By combining all these technologies, users are able to print documents from an iPad, cellphone or by internet, simply by clicking the device into the printer. There is no need for a computer, additional braille translator or cables.
The Romeo 60 comes standard with the following capabilities and features:
- 50 DPI high graphical resolution
- DirectBraille enables printing of standard .doc, .pdf, .txt, and .brf, files; with DirectBraille the file is simply transferred to Romeo 60 which translates it to Grade 1 or 2 Braille
- Airprint allows user to print wirelessly with no cables
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities
- LED lights in control panel, keys and paper handler
- Horizontal printing offers endless formatting capabilities
- Print in booklet or newspaper format
The Romeo 60 comes with built in USB, parallel and serial ports and easily connects to your modern computer system or Braille Notetaker.
The Romeo 60 comes with a one-year factory warranty, USB cable, line cord, user manual & printer driver on CD-ROM.