Clover 7" screen HD – A Portable Video Magnifier
CLOVER 7 is a portable 7inch video magnifier with excellent high defintion image quality. The auto rotating AF camera,the innovative button panel and the build-in foldable reading &writing stand make it more flexible, powerful and outstanding.
Two Years Standard Warranty
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
Clover 7 is a portable 7 inch video magnifier, providing high definition image quality. Clover 7 allows you to put the magnifier on the object for continuous zoom with reading & writing stand released, or to freeze or store the image for further viewing. This unit is ideal for close viewing such as labels, books, newspapers, and etc and far viewing when the stand is folded.
- Auto Focus HD camera (Auto rotating , Near view & Far view)
- Innovative button panel to simplify and stabilize the operation
- Build-In foldable Reading & Writing stand stand
- Quick return to True Color
- Compact size and light weight
Display: 7" wide screen
Camera: Auto Focus HD camera
Magnification: 2.2x-16x(stand on table)
Color Mode: True color,5 Simplified/18 Integrated enhanced color modes
Battery: Rechargeable Li battery, 4 hours continuous usage
Power Adapter: EU/AU/US/UK/JP; Input: 110-240V; Output: 5V/2A
Weight: 450 g
- The 30 day money back guaranteed *
- Free Tech support *
* Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
* Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
* Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
* Free Tech support will be provided free of charge within the warranty period of the product.
- 2 Year Warranty
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.
Write Your Own Review