Clover 10" screen HD – A New Mid-Sized Portable Video Magnifier
Clover 10 is a portable 10 inch video magnifier with excellent Full HD image quality for the wide range of magnification level.
The integrated dual camera system provides three viewing ways to fulfill the daily use:
Autofocus Camera with Near View - to read books or newspapers; Far View - to see posters or blackboards; Mirror View - for personal grooming
Two Years Standard Warranty
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and CAETI and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
Clover 10 Handheld Video Magnifier with its large 10-inch wide HD display; portable, lightweight design; and integrated fold-away stand provides an amazing reading and writing experience for those with low vision.
- Large 10-inch wide HD display; portable, lightweight design; and integrated folding stand delivers a big-and-sharp view for low-vision users
- Autofocus Camera with Near View - to read books or newspapers; Far View - to see posters or blackboards; Mirror View - for personal grooming
- Continuous zoom from 2.5x to 18x Magnification - plus Full Color (True Color for pictures and maps) and multiple Enhanced Color Modes
- HDMI output allows you to easily connect to a compatible TV or monitor for an even larger, dazzling viewing experience
- Includes: AC Charger; Built-in rechargeable Li-ion Battery; HDMI Cable; Carrying Case; Cleaning Cloth; User Manual
The Clover 10 has a useful snapshot freeze feature enabling you to take pictures and examine the enlarged image at your convenience.
The large and clear control buttons and joystick are mounted on a separate bar underneath the display. This allows fast access to all functions without the device moving.
Integrated fold-away stand provides a comfortable angle for viewing, reading. and writing.
Color Modes: Full Color (True Color for pictures and maps); 5 Simplified Enhanced Color Combinations; and 18 Integrated Enhanced Color Combinations.
Display: 10.1 inch screen
Camera: 12MP, auto focus
Magnification: 2.2x – 16x
Battery: 3 hours continuous use; 5 hours charge
Power Adapter: Input: 110-240V; Output: 5V/3A
Weight: 680 g (incl Battery)
Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Change of Mind Guarantee* (unless otherwise stated in the overview). For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
Before any claim on this guarantee is made you must contact us on 1300 883 853.
- Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition.
- We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection
- 1 Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on email@example.com
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.