ClearView WideView Flex
The new Optelec ClearView C Flex is a unique desktop video magnifier that improves your reading experience. The space saving design provides you with more working space to read and write without being restricted in movement.
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
The new Optelec ClearView Flex is a unique desktop video magnifier that improves your reading experience. The space saving design provides you with more working space to read and write without being restricted in movement.
C-ing without limitations
When we started to develop this video magnifier, we wanted to eliminate all of the difficulties users experienced. After extensive research involving our clients, we came up with a completely new design.
Space saving design
The ClearView Flex is the space saving solution that is perfect for work and school. It takes up less space on your desk, so you have even more room to work.
From basic to powerful options
Whether you prefer simple or advanced options, the ClearView Flex offers both. Use the simple magnification and contrast buttons, or enjoy powerful advanced functions such as reading lines, additional high contrast colours, writing mode and the advanced menu.
Optional reading table
To help you reading underneath the camera, a useful reading table is optionally available for the ClearView Flex. The reading table guides movements in a horizontal and a vertical direction.
- Continuous magnification: 1.5X – 75X (optional: up to 170X)
- Superior High Definition 1080p video processing for ultra sharp and vivid images
- 24-inch full colour TFT widescreen display
Adjustable document viewing modes:
- Full colour photo mode
- 16 selectable high contrast colour combinations to improve contrast for better visibility
- From 1 to 4 selectable color combination presets
- Optional: easy-glide reading table with X and Y direction adjustable friction and X and Y brake (see ‘Accessories’)
- Adjustable brightness
- Adjustable contrast
- Overview function
- Focus lock
- Position locator
- Reading lines
- Window / blinds
- Integrated lighting for even illumination, and elimination of reflections when reading glossy documents
- PC connection to switch between ClearView C and PC image
- Weight: 11.7 kg / 25.7 lb
Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Change of Mind Guarantee* (unless otherwise stated in the overview). For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
Before any claim on this guarantee is made you must contact us on 1300 883 853.
- Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition.
- We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection
- Two-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.