ClearView Flex 24" HD Speech
Is reading too tiresome for you? Are you looking for a space saving magnifier that reads your printed documents aloud?
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and CAETI and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
The new Optelec ClearView C Flex with Speech is a unique space saving desktop video magnifier that is designed to improve your reading experience. Select your preferred reading voice and sit back, relax, and listen to documents as they are read aloud. Combining a clear voice with magnification or high contrast makes reading so much easier.
C-ing without limitations
When we started to develop this video magnifier, we wanted to eliminate all of the difficulties users experienced. After extensive research involving our clients, we came up with a completely new design.
Space saving design
The ClearView C Flex with Speech is the space saving solution that is perfect for work and school. It takes up less space on your desk, so you have even more room to work.
Read long documents with Text-to-Speech
The ClearView C Flex with Speech can instantly convert any printed text into speech. It makes it possible to have access to information in a way that is most comfortable and easy to you. Especially long texts are now easy to read.
Point directly at columns or words with Point & Read
To scroll through documents, swipe with your finger on the touch screen and select the text of your interest by simply pointing at a paragraph, column or word. It is that easy.
See the whole page and navigate quickly
The ClearView C Flex with Speech displays full pages and automatically identifies the document layout. This ensures that you navigate quickly, you always know where you are and never lose your place.
Store your documents or view your favorite photos
You have the freedom to save important letters or books or view your digital photos. Store the documents or view your photos on a SD card or on a USB drive and access them when they are needed.
- Continuous magnification: 1.5X – 75X (optional: up to 170X)
- Superior High Definition 1080p video processing for ultra sharp and vivid images
- 24-inch full color TFT widescreen display
- Point & Read functionality: intuitive touch interface
- Overview: full letter-size page viewing
- Assistive reading with automatic text zone recognition
- Fast text recognition (OCR)
- Over 60 reading voices in 30 languages
- Saving and opening documents on a SD card or USB stick
- Large icon and large font menu
- Volume control
- Speed control
- Digital photo viewer
- Built-in stereo speakers
- SD card slot
- USB port
- Headphone connector
Adjustable document viewing modes:
- Full colour photo mode
- 16 selectable high contrast color combinations to improve contrast for better visibility
- From 1 to 4 selectable color combination presets
- Optional: easy-glide reading table with X and Y direction adjustable friction and X and Y brake (see ‘Accessories’)
- Adjustable brightness
- Adjustable contrast
- Overview function
- Focus lock
- Position locator
- Reading lines
- Window / blinds
- Integrated lighting for even illumination, and elimination of reflections when reading glossy documents
- PC connection to switch between ClearView C and PC image
- Weight: 14.4kg /31.8 lb
Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Change of Mind Guarantee* (unless otherwise stated in the overview). For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
Before any claim on this guarantee is made you must contact us on 1300 883 853.
- Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition.
- We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection
- Two-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on email@example.com
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.