ClearView WideView Speech
Is reading too tiresome for you? Are you looking for a stylish magnifier that reads your printed documents aloud?
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
The new Optelec ClearView C is a unique video magnifier that is designed to improve your reading experience. The unique design provides you with more working space and helps you to read your favourite newspaper, enjoy craftwork or write a cheque without being restricted in movement.
C-ing without limitations
When we started to develop this desktop video magnifier, we wanted to eliminate all of the difficulties users experienced. After extensive research involving our clients, we came up with a completely new design.
Read long documents with Text-to-Speech
The ClearView C Speech can instantly convert any printed text into speech. It makes it possible to have access to information in a way that is most comfortable and easy to you. Especially long texts are now easy to read.
Point directly at columns or words with Point & Read
To scroll through documents, swipe with your finger on the touch screen and select the text of your interest by simply pointing at a paragraph, column or word. It is that easy.
See the whole page and navigate quickly
The ClearView C Speech displays full pages and automatically identifies the document layout. This ensures that you navigate quickly, you always know where you are and never lose your place.
Store your documents or view your favorite photos
With the ClearView+ Speech, you have the freedom to save important letters or books or view your digital photos. Store the documents or view your photos on a SD card or on a USB drive and access them when they are needed.
Choose for comfort and design
The ClearView C is designed to make reading more comfortable and to complement the interior of your home. The high quality materials and sleek design provide a contemporary look that is inviting in any room.
Continuous magnification: 1.5X – 75X (optional: up to 170X)
Superior High Definition 1080p video processing for ultra sharp and vivid images
24-inch full color TFT widescreen display
Point & Read functionality: intuitive touch interface
Overview: full letter page viewing
Assistive reading with automatic text zone recognition
Fast text recognition (OCR)
Over 60 reading voices in 30 languages
Saving and opening documents on a SD card or USB stick
Large icon and large font menu
Digital photo viewer
Built-in stereo speakers
SD card slot
Adjustable document viewing modes:
- Full color photo mode
- 16 selectable high contrast color combinations to improve contrast for better visibility
- From 1 to 4 selectable color combination presets
Window / blinds
- Standard (Compact) setup, ideal for daily use
- Comfort setup, ideal for reading large documents, such as newspapers and doing craftwork
Integrated lighting for even illumination, and elimination of reflections when reading glossy documents
Easy-glide reading table with X and Y direction adjustable friction and X and Y brake
PC connection to switch between ClearView C and PC image
Dimensions base unit footprint: 42 x 51 cm / 16.5 in x 20.1 in
Weight: 18,9 kg / 41.7 lb
- The 30 day money back guaranteed *
- Free Tech support *
* Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
* Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
* Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
* Free Tech support will be provided free of charge within the warranty period of the product.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on email@example.com
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.