ClearView C One
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and CAETI and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
The ClearView C One helps you to read your favorite newspaper, enjoy craftwork or write a check without being restricted in movement. If you are looking for an easy-to-use video magnifier, then the ClearView C One is ideal for you. It offers the most commonly used functions such as adjustable magnification to easily zoom in and out, high contrast viewing modes for better visibility, large overview for better orientation and adjustable brightness.
C-ing without limitations
When we started to develop this video magnifier, we wanted to eliminate all of the difficulties users experienced. After extensive research involving our clients, we came up with a completely new design.
Reading from top to bottom
Thanks to the innovative design of the ClearView C you naturally start to read at the top of a page, and then continue all the way down till you reach the bottom of the page. You will no longer pull the reading table into your stomach when you navigate to the top of the document. This is unique among desktop video magnifiers.
Choose for comfort and design
The ClearView C is designed to increase your reading comfort and to match the interior of your home. It looks modern and stylish so it perfectly fits your living room.
More working space
The ClearView’s C-shaped design provides you with more working space. This helps you to do your hobbies and to read your favorite newspaper without being limited in your movements.
- Continuous magnification: 2.4X - 27X
- Superior digital video processing for sharp and vivid images
- 22-inch full color TFT widescreen display
- Adjustable document viewing modes:
- Full color photo mode
- 4 selectable high contrast colour combinations to improve contrast for better visibility (black on white, white on black, yellow on blue, yellow on black)
- Optional: large Comfort table top; ideal for reading larger documents or doing craftwork
- Adjustable brightness
- Overview function
- Position locator
- Integrated lighting for even illumination, and elimination of reflections when reading glossy documents
- Easy-glide reading table with X and Y direction adjustable friction and X and Y brake
- Dimensions base unit footprint: 16.5 in x 20.1 in
- Weight: 35.1 lb, 15.9 kg
Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Change of Mind Guarantee* (unless otherwise stated in the overview). For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
Before any claim on this guarantee is made you must contact us on 1300 883 853.
- Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition.
- We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection
- Two-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on email@example.com
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.