ClearView C 24" HD WideView
The new Optelec ClearView C is a modern desktop video magnifier that is designed to improve your reading experience. The unique design provides you with more working space to read, enjoy craft-work, or write with comfort and ease without being restricted in movement.
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and CAETI and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
The new Optelec ClearView C is a unique desktop video magnifier for people with low vision. The unique design looks great in the interior of your home and offers a comfortable reading experience.
Unlike other desktop video magnifiers, the ClearView C does not have a stand on the back. Instead, it has a C-shaped arm on the left. Because there is no blocking stand at the back, you have much more working space and freedom to move the reading table around. There is more space above the reading table. You do not have to fold pages anymore, you can just flick through your books, magazines and newspapers without any problems. Do you need even more space? Simply pull out the C-shaped arm for more space to the left of the reading table.
The buttons of the control pad will not be covered by the documents you are reading anymore. If you want to read a large document, simply take the control pad out of the reading table. Place it on top of the document or hold it in your hands and continue to use the magnification and contrast buttons while reading.
- Continuous magnification: 1.5X – 75X (optional: up to 170X)
- Superior High Definition 1080p video processing for ultra sharp and vivid images
- 24-inch full colour TFT widescreen display
- Adjustable document viewing modes:
- Full colour photo mode
- 16 selectable high contrast colour combinations to improve contrast for better visibility
- From 1 to 4 selectable color combination presets
- Adjustable brightness
- Adjustable contrast
- Overview function
- Focus lock
- Position locator
- Reading lines
- Window / blinds
- Standard (Compact) setup, ideal for daily use, reading large documents, such as newspapers and doing craftwork
Integrated lighting for even illumination, and elimination of reflections when reading glossy documents
Easy-glide reading table with X and Y direction adjustable friction and X and Y brake
PC connection to switch between ClearView C and PC image
Dimensions base unit footprint: 42 x 51 cm / 16.5 in x 20.1 in
Weight: 16.4 kg / 36.2 lb
Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Change of Mind Guarantee* (unless otherwise stated in the overview). For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
Before any claim on this guarantee is made you must contact us on 1300 883 853.
- Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition.
- We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection
- Two-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on email@example.com
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.