ClearView C 24" HD TwinView
Are you looking for a stylish magnifier to view both your computer and your electronic magnifier screen side by side on one monitor?
There are many funding options available for most of our products, including NDIS, JobAccess, MyAgedCare, Enable and CAETI and some health insurance funds. Complete the following form and our Low Vision Consultant will call you back to discuss further.
Book Your Demo Today
Let us assess your situation and provide advice on the best solution for you.
The new Optelec ClearView C TwinView is a unique High Definition desktop video magnifier that displays your electronic magnifier and your computer screen on one monitor in a vertical or horizontal split screen. This unique solution automatically detects and adjust your PC magnification software window to fit on the monitor together with the ClearView C image.
More overview, less toggling
Discover the power of split-screen functionality by displaying both your electronic magnifier and your computer image on a single monitor. Compatible with the most popular PC magnification programs, the TwinView will automatically change the PC magnification window when adjusting the split screen with the high contrasted buttons.
C-ing without limitations
When we started to develop this desktop video magnifier, we wanted to eliminate all of the difficulties users experienced. After extensive research involving our clients, we came up with a completely new design.
Reading from top to bottom
Thanks to the innovative design of the ClearView C you naturally start to read at the top of a page, and then continue all the way down till you reach the bottom of the page. You will no longer pull the reading table into your stomach when you navigate to the top of the document. This is unique among desktop video magnifiers.
Choose for comfort and design
The ClearView C is designed to increase your reading comfort and to match the interior of your home. It looks modern and stylish so it perfectly fits your living room.
More working space
The ClearView’s C-shaped design provides you with more working space. This helps you to do your hobbies and to read your favorite newspaper without being limited in your movements.
From basic to powerful options
Whether you prefer simple or advanced options, the ClearView C offers both. Would you like to use reading lines, adjust the contrast or enable the writing mode? Just reverse the Control Pad and enjoy powerful advanced functions.
- Continuous magnification: 1.5X – 75X (optional: up to 170X)
- Superior High Definition 1080p video processing for ultra sharp and vivid images
- 24-inch full colour TFT widescreen display
- Adjustable document viewing modes:
- Full colour photo mode
- 16 selectable high contrast colour combinations to improve contrast for better visibility
- From 1 to 4 selectable color combination presets
- Adjustable brightness
- Adjustable contrast
- Overview function
- Focus lock
- Position locator
- Reading lines
- Window / blinds
- Adjustable setup:
- Standard (Compact) setup, ideal for daily use
- Integrated lighting for even illumination, and elimination of reflections when reading glossy documents
- Easy-glide reading table with X and Y direction adjustable friction and X and Y brake
- PC connection to switch between ClearView C and PC image
- Dimensions base unit footprint: 42 x 51 cm / 16.5 in x 20.1 in
- Weight: 17.6 kg / 38.8 lb
Buy with confidence as this product comes with a 30 Day Change of Mind Guarantee* (unless otherwise stated in the overview). For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.
Before any claim on this guarantee is made you must contact us on 1300 883 853.
- Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition.
- We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection
- Two-Year Warranty
For more information please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
If you receive your goods and you find that it is not suitable for your needs you must inform our Customer Support Team on 1300 883 853 of your intention to return the goods.
Most of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee from date of invoice excluding software.****
Optical magnifiers and lighting equipment have a 14 day money back guarantee from date of invoice.
- *Products must be returned undamaged and in their original condition. Any software products must be unopened.
- *We charge a re-stocking fee of 10% or more for returned goods.
- *We do not cover the cost of postage, handling or collection.
- *Items that are purchased via a funded sale (DVA, NDIS, MACetc) cannot be returned unless faulty.
A valid receipt is either the original Tax Invoice issued with the product or the Order Confirmation Email.
Service and Repair Information
Quantum RLV offers service and repair of its hardware products.
What you need to do in the event of product failure:
- Please call Quantum RLV on 1300 883 853 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the product to us at your expense. ClearViews may be handled onsite at no cost (please ask Customer Service staff)
- Record the a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number that our staff will give you and put this on the package/product
What we will do in the event of a product failure:
- Record the details of your call on our system and give you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number for tracking purposes
- We will endeavour to repair or replace ClearView onsite
- Email or call you when we receive the faulty product
- Email or call you when the fault has been analysed and solution determined (within 5 - 7 business days)
- Repair or replace the faulty product at our discretion
- Email or call you when product ready for shipping with delivery details
To check the status of your repair, call us on 1300 883 853.
Call our dedicated Software Support Hotline on 1300 791 777, if you are having trouble with your Software.